Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hours by appointment for fall, etc...

Fall is an extreme season for me... Please call for an appointment before driving out this far. Most of my orders are taken over the phone so feel free to call.

Reserving dates now for 2014 Green Weddings and Events!  I am blessed that they are filling fast, call for a Wedding Packet to be mailed direct to you or facebook me.

As  much as I would like to have a brick & mortar store in town to accommodate the walk-ins, it won't allow me time to grow these lovely farm fresh flowers and herbs. So actually we're working around the flower's schedule not mine lol.

The Farm Garden Studio floor is strewn with cast offs from creating on going floral projects. Herbs are being potted up in hopes of wintering over in the greenhouse that is sloooooowly going up. Getting ready for a couple fall events for you, and moving my studio goods from house to the farm studio has been quite a chore plus trying to get some canning done for winter. whew....

All in all I love what I do and am very grateful for this opportunity to serve you as a creative resource for your life celebrations.

Wishing you blooms and blessings throughout your day, Teemie


No comments: