Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thank you Lidy for your sweet encouragement to blog. I have a long ways  to go and much, much to catch up on. : ) in the blogging sphere. Its been far too long but so many things have been accomplished as I have been quiet in my own little world. The transition here to the new farm has been fairy seamless, filled with God's Grace and Provision. I am surrounded by friends and family who have and are continuously being supportive and very helpful.

Its only been just past a year here,  my 2nd cutting garden   : ) which expanded a great deal this spring with help of another local woman farmer, Wez, tilling up new soil. The high tunnel is going up and will be in production by September. Working on the tedious tasks of it now, literally the nuts and bolts of it.

Its exciting to be a part of the slow flower movement but...Talk About SLOW flowers! This years weather has been one challenge after another. Blooms seem to be about a month behind.

I've posted pictures on my face book page and many more to come... I'll share a couple here. Hope everyone is staying cool! Shop hours are Friday, Saturday (10-4) and Sunday (2-4)U Pick available with the colorful Yarrow. Zinnias are very short due to weather conditions but are blooming.... More flowers to come!

Flower orders are welcome just give me a call and plenty of lead way for gathering and arranging. There are still a couple wedding dates available through October. Teemie direct -810-310-0711
-------------------------
ok well there's a glitch in my system. I'll be back with pictures tomorrow... Later Teemie

No comments: